Note: This document was translated by Google Translate. In case of doubt or mistranslation, the prevailing contract version in Brazilian Portuguese, found in http://www.weblaranja.com/takalista/eula.php.
DO NOT USE THIS TAKALISTA SOFTWARE UNTIL YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT"). YOU ("END USER") HAS A PROVIDED BY THE TERM "GOOGLE PLAY" FOR A REFUND, 48 HOURS FENCE AFTER PURCHASE.
This End User License Agreement (the "EULA" or "Agreement") governs your use of the software "TAKALISTA" ( "Software") provided by Demóstenes BS - Weblaranja (the "Company") designed to operate on your device with the Android operating system provided by Google, Inc. ( "Google") This EULA governs only the software that operates on a device using the Android operating system your.. use of the Software constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement, which may be changed periodically by the Company. the latest version of this Agreement will always be available on the Internet at http://www.weblaranja.com/takalista/eula-en.html, and the latest version replace any version of this Agreement. the Company reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement or any other Company policy regarding the use of the Software at any time and in its sole discretionposting revisions on the Internet at http://www.weblaranja.com/takalista/eula-en.html. The continued use of the Software after the publication of such changes or modifications shall constitute acceptance of such changes or modifications.
© 2016 Google Inc. Todos os direitos reservados. Google Play, Android é uma marca registrada da Google Inc.
1. Recognition. The Company and you, the end user of the Software, recognize that the Agreement is entered into between the Company and you. The Company is solely responsible for the Software and any content included in it. You downloaded the software in the Google Play located online at https://play.google.com. You acknowledge that you have reviewed the terms of the Google Play Service (which in online meet http://play.google.com/).
2. Permitted Uses Software. It is forbidden any use of the Software in a manner not permitted by this Agreement, including, without limitation, resale, transfer , modification or distribution of the Software or copy or distribute text, photos, music, bar codes, video, data, hyperlinks, views, and other content provided by the Software. This Agreement does not give you the right to receive, and does not require company to provide printed documentation, support, telephone assistance or enhancements or updates the Software.
3. License. the company grants you a nonexclusive and nontransferable to use the software on your device. You can not use the Software in any other device with Android or other computing device that is not yours. You may not sublicense, sell, distribute or make the Software available on a computer network. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to obtain the source or the code, modify or create derivative works of the Software or any Software updates. Any attempt to do so is violation of this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement governing updates to the Software, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate agreement.
4. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, (A) THE COMPANY NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE; AND (B) THE COMPANY NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OR PERSONAL LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF YOUR PHONE OPERATION. THE COMPANY NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. THE COMPANY NOT BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS CEASE USING THE SOFTWARE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the abovementioned feature is ineffective in achieving its key objective.
5. No Warranty. THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DENIAL IS NOW TO BE GRANTED ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE SPECIFIC, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THE COMPANY NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE IN YOUR ENJOYMENT QUIET SOFTWARE, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION WILL BE SOFTWARE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THE DEFECTS THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS, THEREFORE THE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
6. Your information. Software TAKALISTA does not save, do not use, do not send information from your device over the Internet by wifi, bluetooth or by other means of communication of your device, including those used by mobile operators. Your information provided at time of purchase, such as email and username, are under the responsibility of STORE APPLICATIONS. Not a record to use the software you need, purchase and download to the chosen device, already enables the use of TAKALISTA.
7.Transferência. In case you sell or otherwise transfer your device that incorporates the Software as a whole, the user can download the software, fully embedded into the device in question, provided that you also supply this Agreement to the purchaser or recipient of the product, time where all user rights set forth in this Agreement shall be terminated. Except as stated above, you may not assign or transfer this Agreement in part or in whole and any attempt to do so is void.
8. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company and its employees, officers and directors from any and all claims, actions, damages, costs, penalties, liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) resulting from Your use or misuse of the Software, violation of this Agreement or violation of third party rights. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that would otherwise be subject to indemnification by you, in which case you will cooperate to ensure any available defenses.
9. Actions Related to Products. You acknowledge that the Company is responsible for managing any actions end user or third parties relating to the Software or Your possession and / or use of the Software, including, among others: (i) shares due to product liability; (ii) actions claiming that the software is not in accordance with legal or regulatory requirements; and (iii) actions resulting from consumer protection laws or similar laws.
10.Software Open Source. The software incorporates open source software owned and licensed by third parties ( "Open Source Software"): The Android Software Development Kit (http://developer.android.com/sdk/terms.html) of Google Inc. ; thelibraries Color Picker collection(https://github.com/gabrielemariotti/colorpickercollection) Materialistic(https://github.com/hidroh/materialistic)AndroidMaterialPreferences (https://github.com/michael-rapp/AndroidMaterialPreferences) under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0);
11. Exclusive nature of the Software and the Marches. The Company owns the Software and any trademark, service mark and other content included in the Software. You have no right or license with respect to any trademark, service mark and other content owned the Company or third parties that is visible or provided to you through the Software.
12. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated by you or by the Company. You may terminate this Agreement ceasing use of the Software and deleting it from your mobile phone. This Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from the Company if you do not comply with the terms contained therein. Upon termination of the Agreement, you will cease using the Software and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software.